Jägertee is a very popular après-ski beverage and typically served warm. Our summers are hot here in Colorado, so we are turning this winter drink into the perfect summer cocktail. This cocktail actually reminds me of an Austrian version of a Long Island ice tea. We are going to thoroughly enjoy this beverage throughout the summer!
Brew your favorite black tea, and let chill.
Mix all ingredients and serve over ice.
Garnish with a cinnamon stick and straw.
Cheers to a hot summer day, and a great race!
• 1 cup brewed black tea
• 1 cup spiced rum
• 1 cup red wine
• 1 cup apple and pear brandy
• 1 cup orange juice
• 1 tablespoons lemon juice
• 3 whole cloves
• 2 cinnamon sticks (1 for brewing with tea, and 1 for garnish)
1. Make the tea, and steep with the cinnamon stick and cloves. Strain and let chill until cool.
2. In a pitcher, mix the tea, rum, wine, brandy, orange juice and lemon juice.
3. Add a little sugar to taste.
4. Serve over ice, and garnish with a cinnamon stick. CHEERS!