One of the most common spirit in Austria is fruit brandy. Apricot, pear, plum, peach and apple are some of the Brandy flavors you will find. For the Austrian Grand Prix, we are making a simple and delicious brandy cocktail with apple and pear brandy and tonic water. It’s summer here and hard to resist adding fresh fruit to our cocktails. We added cherries and nectarines for an ultimate summer drink!
It’s just not summer without cherries and juicy nectarines!
Muddle two cherries and a nectarine slice.
Add the brandy, shake and strain over ice. Top with tonic water and garnish with a cherry.
• 3 oz. apple and pear Brandy
• 3 oz. tonic water
• 1 nectarine slice
• 3 cherries (2 for muddling, and 1 for garnish)
1. In a cocktail glass, muddle 2 cherries and the nectarine slice.
2. Add the brandy and ice. Shake and strain over ice, and top with tonic water.
3. Garnish with a cherry. Cheers!