We wanted to play on the Indianapolis 500 tradition of drinking ice cold milk in Victory Lane. We created a sweet treat and cocktail involving milk, dig in adults! Yep, we are making milkshakes even better. We added some super tasty booze to make them that-much-better! We had some fun with this, and decided to create two milkshake cocktails. We made a Vanilla Bean Cookies and Cream Shake and a Dark Cherry Chocolate Shake. Be prepared to be loved by your race day fans!
Dark red cherries and chocolate. This combination is hard to beat!
Cheers to summer, the warm weather, friends, family, freedom, and a great race!!
Dark Cherry Chocolate Shake
- • 4 cups chocolate ice cream
- • 1 cup whole milk
- • 4 oz. chocolate vodka
- • 2 oz. cherry liqueur (we use Leopold’s Maraschino Liqueur)
- • 10 dark red cherries, pitted (fresh or frozen)
- • 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a blender mix all ingredients until smooth. Serve with a straw, and celebrate a great race!