Want to add some excitement to the race day? Try these! We decided to do an Asian version of Jello-Shots. Yummy fresh strawberries, coconut and ginger make this shot super tasty. The tapioca is a fun twist on jello.
First make the tapioca, and let cool in the shot glasses. We used the rainbow tapioca peals, but the black or clear would work just fine as well!
Muddle the strawberries, add all ingredients, shake with ice, and strain into the shot glasses. We garnished them with coconut.
Strawberry Tapioca Shots
- 3 oz light rum
- 1 1/2 oz coconut milk
- 2 fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 oz ginger liqueur (we use Stirrings)
- 1/4 cup tapioca pearls
- shredded coconut for garnish
- 1. Make tapioca according to the direction on the package. Strain, and divide equally into shot glasses.
- 2.In a cocktail shaker, muddle the fresh strawberries .
- 3. Add the rum, coconut milk and ginger liqueur.
- 4. Shake with ice and strain into the shot glasses.
- 5. Garnish with a pinch of shredded coconut.
- 6. Cheers!!