We are LOVING the flavors of Kaffir Lime and Ginger! This is a super tasty and refreshing cocktail, sure to be a Party Pleaser!
Yes, it really is as good as it looks!
Kaffir Lime and Ginger Tonic
• 1 ½ oz. vodka
• 1/2 oz. ginger liqueur (we used Stirrings)
• 1/4 oz. kaffir lime and ginger honey simple syrup (see recipe below)
• 2 oz. sparkling wine
• 1 slice of fresh ginger and a kaffir lime leaf for garnish
Kaffir Lime and Ginger Honey Simple Syrup
• 1 cup honey
• 1 ½ cup water
• 8 kaffir lime leaves
• 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
• 2 drops green food coloring
1. To make the honey simple syrup; add the water, honey, lime leaves, and ginger to a small sauce pot. Bring to a boil, and let simmer 10 minutes. Strain and let cool. Add the food coloring.
2. In a mixing glass, add the vodka, ginger liqueur and lime and ginger simple syrup.
3. Add ice, shake and strain into a glass filled with ice.
4. Top with sparkling wine, and garnish with a fresh slice of ginger and kaffir lime leaf. CHEERS!