We made this peanut sauce to accompany the Chicken Satay. However, if you are a peanut sauce lover, like we are…I’m sure it will end up on more than just chicken. We made a noodle dish with the leftovers, dipped veggies, even used it as a spread on toast.
The great thing about this sauce, is you stick everything in the blender, blend, and wallah! Sauce is ready to eat!
THE Peanut Dipping Sauce
• 1 – 13.5-ounce can of full-fat, unsweetened coconut milk
• 2 oz. (approximately ¼ cup) Thai red curry paste.
• ¾ cup unsweetened natural creamy peanut butter. (It must be natural peanut butter, the best is the kind that comes with natural peanut oil on top and no sugar added).
• ½ tablespoon salt
• ¼ cup cane sugar
• 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or white vinegar (Do not use white wine, red wine, balsamic, or anything else — not even rice vinegar)
• ½ cup water
1. Add all ingredients to a food processor, or blender and blend until creamy.